We have selected the lovely Canarian Country House overlooking a volcanic landscape,
close to the wine growing area. You can enjoy the EcoLifeWalks Weeks and Short Breaks here.
Weeks are on special Two for One Offer
- The EcoLifeWalks Packages operate from this place as well as the Spa Hotel The Country House is the preferred choice for a quiet retreat, with optional yoga with its own individual suites allowing self catering with local walkable restaurants.
- It is located in a rural area at the highest peak of the village of Uga. It is situated in the south of the island near the National Park of Timanfaya and a few minutes from La Geria, an area of natural beauty famous for its vineyards.
- The accommodation comprises 6 individually designed suites , fully equipped and self –contained. The house dates to the XVIII century and was tastefully restored some 10years ago in the Canarian style, using original materials and other antique fixtures .and fittings. The result is an ambience which provides homely surroundings and a relaxing environment.
- Colour schemes and decoration reflex an eastern approach obtained by using natural pigments along with locally obtained stone , lava and tiling. Also all the materials used are non toxic and ecological, as natural oils to nurture the woods from ceilings and doors as well as lime stone for washing the thick stone walls of the building.
- The furniture was mainly imported from Indonesia and the solid teak, wall hangings, and other features result in an elegant decorative theme.
- Each suite is provided with satellite television , and music systems. Landscaping of Mature palmtrees and beautiful flowers surrounding the houses and swimming pool provide you with areas for relaxation and the views of Timanfaya National Park to the South.
- The suites are all different and when you book will assign you the best available of the suites for two people, except the Raquel Suite.